To strengthen stewardship at St. Timothy Church,
we request that you consider utilizing a new, easier, no-cost way to support our parish…
Automated Giving may be used to make:
- Regular, monthly or biweekly donations
- One-time donations at Easter and Christmas
- Together in Mission donations (one-time contribution or divide it over four payments)
|If you wish to enroll in Automated Giving (ParishPay), click here|
|If you are already enrolled in Automated Giving (ParishPay), click here|
Questions? Don't want to use a computer to set-up your account? Call 1.866.727.4741
Enrollment Forms (and Helpful Information to Have on Hand when You Set-Up Your Account)
Do you want to donate using your: Checking Account?
Do you wnat to donate using your: Credit Card or Debit Card?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Automated Giving?
It is an alternate means of support for St. Timothy instead of envelopes. In lieu of weekly collections, the ParishPay program will collect monthly contributions from your checking, saving, or credit card account. There is NO cost to you to participate in the program.
What are the benefits to me?
- - Allows you to plan your giving, in the same way you budget your other financial commitments.
- - You no longer have to be concerned about catching-up missed offertory donations when you miss a Mass because you are out of town, on vacation, ill, etc.
- - You can easily adjust the amount of your automated contribution (up or down) through the Rectory or do it yourself via a secure website access.
- - You no longer need to write a check every week.
How does it relate to the use of the weekly envelopes?
If you choose to participate in the Automated Giving Program, this will replace your weekly envelopes.
I feel uncomfortable not having something to physically drop into the collection basket. What should I do?
Special donation slips are available for those enrolled in the automated giving program to be dropped into the collection basket, should you wish. Please contact the Rectory.
What about Special Collections?
You can specify your giving level for Special Collections and special celebration dates (e.g., Christmas, Easter) when you join the Automated Giving Program, or anytime thereafter.
What information is required to register?
Automated giving from your checking account: Click here for the required information or go directly to the secure ParishPay.com website to set-up your account
First Time Donation and Account Set-Up
Maintain Your ParishPay Account at ParishPay.com
Call Parish Pay Customer Service to Set-Up Account or Ask Questions
Return to Home